Schoolbox is ready to explore the future of education technology at the 2017 FutureSchools expo!
It’s that time of the year again! We are so pleased to be exhibiting at the inaugural FutureSchools expo, held at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre on Thursday, the 23rd of March, until Friday, the 24th of March.
The National FutureSchools expo is an annual, two-day event and the sister event of the largest education festival, EduTECH. This one central exhibition hosts five parallel conferences that tackle five specific areas of future school learning, including:
- Future leadership
- Young learning
- Special needs and inclusion
- Teaching about and using emerging technologies
- STEM, coding, robotics and the new digital curriculum
Visit Schoolbox at stand 45, where we will be showcasing our latest major release v16.5 and discussing some of its fantastic new features, such as:
- Fixtures: Set up, administer and manage school sports, activities and events. These are fully-integrated to the calendar, notification system, team home pages, and Google maps.
- Projects: Flexible course delivery in the classroom to support project-based or personalised learning.
- LTI Support: Extend the capabilities of your platform and enhance the learner’s experience by integrating with an array of industry partners and educational tools.
At 12:15PM on Thursday the 23rd, special guest Mary-Louise O’Brien, Chief Digital Officer at Melbourne Girls Grammar, will be joining us for an exclusive Q&A, which will follow her 11:50AM session, The Matrix Is Here! Leveraging The Digital Ecosystem, where she will discuss:
– How to move from a blended learning environment to individualisation and personalisation
– How collection and management of big data can support fitness, wellbeing and ultimately academic achievement
– How to leverage technology to truly lift learning in the school environment
You will also be able to enter the Schoolbox draw to WIN an outstanding, limited edition SPHERO DARKSIDE OLLIE – the future of app-controlled robot racing! The app-enabled DARKSIDE is engineered for speed, programmed for tricks and rolls at speeds of up to 22km p/h! Simply fill out our prize-draw slip and keep an eye out on TWITTER to see if you have won!
Join our enthusiastic team and discover how an integrated virtual learning environment will transform your school and support your teaching staff to create a meaningful and educational experience. You can also check out the vibrant Schoolbox Help Centre, by logging in as a ‘guest’.
We encourage you to drop by for a chat to discuss some of the major topics mentioned at the event!
Looking forward to seeing you at this fantastic national event! – the Schoolbox team