Schoolbox Pricing Details
Although Schoolbox is used by the entire school community, we price the product based on the total number of students at your school.
You will need to purchase a licence for each of the following:
- students that will access Schoolbox.
- students whose parents and teachers will access Schoolbox.
Schoolbox licences are purchased in blocks of 20, to ensure there’s wiggle room for any mid-term contract changes.
So, you must purchase Schoolbox licences for the total number of students at your school, from the lowest year level (e.g. ELC and kindergarten), right through to the final year (e.g. year 12).
A fully managed service that adds value
The annual licence fee is based on the number of students in your school. There is no additional cost for teachers/staff or parents. See FAQ’s for more licence details.
The licence entitles you to:
- Software updates — Ongoing development.
- Fully managed service — we maintain and update your server and your Schoolbox software.
- All year-round support from our legendary customer success and support services. See our Support Policy.
All prices are listed in Australian Dollars (AUD) and exclude GST.
Contact us to learn more
Ready to learn more about the Schoolbox and how our products can support your school?
Fill out the form through the link below to speak with one of our consultants.